House Management Associate
Seeking a part-time customer service representative to manage the box office at Urbanite Theatre.
Reports to: Operations Manager Jess Pope
Hours: 10-15 a week, depending on the event schedule.
Hourly wage: $15.00 an hour.
● Provide the highest level of customer service to patrons
● Handle opening and closing procedures for each performance
● Manage the check-in process for guests
● Assist with donor relations
● Answer ticketing inquiries
● Attend to ticket sales during performances
● Assist the Operations Manager with communications with patrons
● Maintain inventory and ordering of office supplies for the Box Office
● Follow COVID compliance procedures
● Maintain knowledge of productions, ticket offerings, and policies
● Complete nightly performance reports
● Background in customer service, preferably with ticket sales
● Background in cash handling preferred
● Have good verbal and written communication skills necessary to write clear and concise correspondence
● Have tact and diplomacy in all interactions
● Work independently and accept responsibility for designated assignments
● Willingness to work as a member of a team
● Proficiency with computers, ticketing software (as trained), and with the AudienceView software
● Ability to multitask and work in a high pressure and fast paced environment
● Availability to work weekends and evenings, as needed
Send resume to Jess@urbanitetheatre.com “House Management Associate” in the subject line.
No phone calls please.
Urbanite Theatre is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, marital status, religion, gender, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin, genetic information, or physical or mental disabilities which do not prevent performance of essential job tasks. Urbanite Theatre is committed to recruiting, supporting, and fostering an equitable, diverse, and inclusive community of outstanding staff members and volunteers. Those who share this goal are encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline: October 14th, 2021
Looking for more job opportunities at professional theaters in Florida?
Let FPTA help you seek and secure work both on and off one or more of Florida's professional theatre stages.
Click here to join the FPTA directory database of professional actors and other theatre professionals.