The window to submit plays is currently OPEN.
To submit plays, please adhere to the following guidelines
1. Must require the use of five or fewer performers.
2. Scenic and set demands must be singular, minimal, flexible, or representational.
3. Full-length plays only.
4. Contemporary content only, with an emphasis on material that parallels our mission and production history.
How to submit
1. Email your script to with "Play Submission" in the SUBJECT: field.
2. Synopses are optional, but please do not submit a synopsis by itself. Please include full plays.
3. Acceptable file formats: Word Document (docx) and PDF.
4. Play must include character breakdown at the beginning of the script, along with playwright name and contact information (or agent, if applicable).
5. Please include link to your website, your bio, and the play's production history. Special interest given to plays not previously produced in Florida.
6. Please note if you'd be interested in having your play read in the Urbanite Reading Series.